Similar Artists and Illustrators

I am in the process of updating and improving my portfolio. I have contacted a few people to look over it and will be booking into the AOI portfolio consultation as soon as they have space again. But I have had some great feedback so far. 

To try and improve it further I am taking a look at artists and illustrators that I find inspiring in some way or that have some connection to the way that I work. I want to see the way that they present their work online.

Peca - The description on the Paintings page.
Alex Gamsu Jenkins - Opens with commissions, option to see personal.
Robert Williams -  Level: Expert. 
Robert S. Connett - Not a website but lots of other coverage. Looks like Big Cartel for the shop.
Melanie Schultz - Personal Work / Commissioned Work
Naoto Hattori - Portfolio in form of a shop. 
Robert Beatty - Album artwork and skateboards (not really comment on his website).

Comments

Popular Posts