Cluster Exhibition 1-5th May


This Wednesday is the opening night of Cluster Exhibition! I am exhibiting some of my new work here alongside some brilliant artists from illustrators to ceramists. I am also very exited about exhibiting in the very same room as one of my favourite illustrators, Alex Gamsu Jenkins. 

If you would like to come to the opening night, please RSVP here. I will only be at the opening event but if you cant make that the gallery will be open 2nd-5th of May from 11am to 7pm.

Cluster are also hosting a range of events thought this time which can be viewed on their Facebook page.

Bellow are some of the pieces I will be exhibiting, you can see more of these on my Instagram. I will also have some limited edition prints there which won't go online until after the exhibition.

Hope to see you there! 





Comments

Popular Posts