MA Exhibition/ Fundraiser Prep

I have pretty much taken the lead on organising our Masters Illustration Exhibition. Or at least I have done most of it so far. 

I was getting far too overwhelmed by it all to be honest and wasn't getting a lot of help from my peers (with a few exceptions). So I have made a list of task that need to be done for both raising money and exhibition our work on the 1st of November. 


We will also be sending out personal invites so I set up an Instagram page where we can put all of our work as a sort of Portfolio. I think this will be good to raise interest as well as another platform where we can let people know about what's going on. 


I am currently trying to get a venue for the fundraiser and then all systems are go! Watch this space.

Comments

Popular Posts