Post Broken Bones Collective Issue 1

I've been quiet on this part of the blog as I've been busy with my new project, Broken Bones Collective as well as work in general, some other projects (mainly painting on jackets) and trying to work when I can on my year project. 




So since the release of Issue 1, I opened up my Shop, I did a stall at Ladyfuzz Fest (poster above), I have tried to contact Family Store in Brighton about selling my Zine there but no reply yet, I have submitted it to Village in Leeds, and I have sent my Zine (as well as another from my personal project -here-) to Notts Zine Library in Nottingham. I have also put a few ZInes and some other bits into the Graduation Shop. The Graduate Show 2018 has it's opening night tomorrow, 1st of June and will be open the week after. 

I have sold a fair few items from my online shop. The Ladyfuzz Fest was a bit of a bust in terms of selling, I don't think my work really fitted in, and I am eagerly waiting to hear back from NZL to see if my Zines have gotten there yet! 

Comments

Popular Posts